Ok, when I’m referring to the latest YouTube updates I’m referring to my latest YouTube updates! 😝
My Latest YouTube Updates
In my last post I spoke about a Google Ad I was running in the hope of getting more subscribers. Speaking of which, if you haven’t already done so you may want to subscribe to My Bonzer Channel. Anyway, while that post got close to 1000 views it didn’t really have the desired effect getting only 3-4 new subscribers. Certainly not worth the twenty bucks I spent on the
As I’ve said in previous posts and videos, the hardest thing for small Youtubers such as myself is maintaining the 4000 hours per year that’s required by YouTube to stay monetised. Because I’ve yet to produce a video that’s gone viral my only option is to create a lot more videos. This is a good idea anyway because I’ve heard that is what most subscribers are looking for.
Here is a list of my latest videos I’ve created to maintain and perhaps even build my total viewing hours.
- Top 10 Funny Babies and Toddler videos
- Kecak Fire Dance Highlights Uluwatu Temple – It seems a lot of folks are interested in the Kecak Fire dance because this video is doing quite well just clearing 1000 views!
- Only In Australia is a video about crazy things that you see or can only happen in Australia. Like the Top 10 funny babies video, it hasn’t really taken off. I feel that’s more about appearing in people’s searches rather than the quality of the videos. The Funniest babies video, for example, was well liked by all those I personally showed it to.
- Funniest Sex Jokes is slowly gaining momentum. Unfortunately, YouTube has put an age restriction on it which baffles me. Check it out and leave a comment if you agree it should have an age restriction.
- My Funniest Gifs Ever video is also a bit of a disappointment. Again, I’m sure
it’sperformance is related to the amount of traffic it gets rather than the quality of the video itself. Personally, I think it’s a scream.